Human Resources Consulting
Managing your talent and systems
Our Areas of Expertise
- Alignment To Business Strategy & Goals
- Workforce Planning, Mapping & Metrics
- Diversity / Equity / Inclusion & Belonging
- Talent Acquisition, Selection, & Onboarding
- Development / Cross-skilling / Re-skilling / Up-skilling
- Retention / Engagement / Compensation & Benefits
- Best Practices – Branded, Independent, Luxury & Resorts
- Culture Development, Implementation & Execution
- Process, Protocol Development And Audits
- International Employment Programs Expertise
- Organizational Learning Development Design & Execution
- Engagement / Retention / Career Pathing Deployment
- Training & Onboarding Development & Facilitation
- Leadership Mentoring / Coaching / High Performance Execution
- Line Level Team Building / Optimizing / Conflict Resolution / Performance
- Compliance Training
- Requirements / Compliance Audits / Design & Deployment
Meet our industry experts
Background and ExpertiseCindy Johnson is the President of Global Hospitality Connections bringing over 35 years of luxury Human Resources hospitality experience at the property level. Cindy’s expertise is in creating domestic and international talent strategies, benefits and rewards systems, service standards and processes, training, as well as developing mentorship and coaching programs for executive and leadership teams. After working internationally in both Germany and Switzerland, Cindy returned to the United States where she worked for a group of twelve boutique resorts for over 10 years as the Director of Human Resources.
What does a human resources consultant do?
Human resources consultants are professionals who have been recruited from outside the business to solve human resource issues. In most cases, they're hired for high-quality solutions for management. Typically, an HR consultant helps manage the business's leadership teams in developing high-quality solutions to internal problems like talent management, employee acquisition, retention, diversity and inclusion, onboarding, leadership, mentorship programs, etc.