Deanne Soderberg is a highly skilled senior-level human resource professional with over 27+ years of experience as a hotel industry veteran.
During her 16 years as VP of Human Resources with Hay Creek Hotels, she established, implemented, and drove multi-state strategic plans across all human resource disciplines for a fast-growing boutique hotel company. Additionally, Deanne worked at the property level for several Omni Hotels around the country for over 11 years as an HR Director, Regional Trainer, and Recruiter.
Deanne’s expertise is in assessing HR people strategies, building strong engagement and training programs, organizational improvement initiatives, creating sound compliance and SOP protocols, recruitment, benefits administration, union relations, and developing the vision and culture of a company. She has served on several non-profit community advisory boards and is the recipient of many awards.
Expertise in solving these types of problems:
- Assess overarching HR strategies, Organizational alignment, and support processes.
- Provide recommendations that align with the company’s growth goals.
- Assess the HR People Strategies/Processes around recruitment and training.
- Evaluate/Streamline/Create and implement SOP protocol as required.
- Safety process/protocol assessment and the afflated documentation
- Benefits/Liability/Compliance assessment
- Significant experience in Acquisitions, Opening/Takeover/Flag change scenarios.