Josh is trusted as an expert in revenue management and hotel performance for top management companies in the US. He is the Founder and Managing Partner of Prosper Hotels providing commercial level revenue support through revenue management, analytics, performance marketing, and group housing.
Josh served as a founding director of Hilton’s revenue management center where he built the focused service revenue management from 30 hotels to over 1,500 hotels, building the largest and most engaged commercial support team in the company. As Sr. Director of Hilton Customer Service, he grew a customer-obsessed culture and process that has made substantial brand-level changes. His business development efforts transformed Hilton’s reservations program and brought in over 1,000 hotels to the Auto Attendant program.
Josh has an MBA from Southern Methodist University. He’s an active member of Leadership Dallas and mentor for Leadership Forward.
Expertise in solving these types of problems:
- Effectively challenge hotel revenue management and team for better performance.
- Solve repeat customer service issues once and for all.
- Turn guest complaints into more revenue.
- Stay in control of your hotel asset performance with changes AI and technology.
- Lead quick and effective stand-up meetings with a consistent formula.