Believe the hype: The gig economy is booming, and that’s good news for hotels. In less than a decade, the contractor workforce is expected to become the workforce majority. While the contractor workforce may not be a fit for all business models, hoteliers are undoubtedly benefiting. Timely solutions for staffing needs, seamless integration and measurable results are what hoteliers need and want. Up until now, there has been a void in data to assess the need and impact of the contractor workforce at the senior management level. SSP and SearchWide Global surveyed hoteliers and contractors in an effort to better understand what hoteliers need to succeed and how the contractor workforce helps them deliver on these results. Get the results here!
- In hospitality, building a strong brand is just the beginning
- Remote does not have to mean distant: 8 ways to make sure your remote organization is a success
- Strategic Solution Partners Expands Its Hospitality Consulting Team to make Executive-Level Advice Available to Hotel Operators
- You can’t direct the wind, but you can adjust your sails: financial planning for 2023
- SSP’s 2022 GIG STUDY: Moving Beyond the Staffing Crisis