Believe the hype: The gig economy is booming, and that’s good news for hotels. In less than a decade, the contractor workforce is expected to become the workforce majority. While the contractor workforce may not be a fit for all business models, hoteliers are undoubtedly benefiting. Timely solutions for staffing needs, seamless integration and measurable results are what hoteliers need and want. Up until now, there has been a void in data to assess the need and impact of the contractor workforce at the senior management level. SSP and SearchWide Global surveyed hoteliers and contractors in an effort to better understand what hoteliers need to succeed and how the contractor workforce helps them deliver on these results. Get the results here!
- Paying Their Dues: Why Hospitality Workers Entering the Industry Are Saying ‘Not for Me’
- Resort and Urban Fees: Thinking of Implementing One? Here’s How to Ensure a Successful Execution
- Ghost Kitchens and The Hotel Industry: A Tall Order?
- A Guide to Incorporating Non-Alcoholic Spirits and Botanical Elixirs Into Your Beverage Program
- Building a diverse service culture through the J-1 Visa Program