Believe the hype: The gig economy is booming, and that’s good news for hotels. In less than a decade, the contractor workforce is expected to become the workforce majority. While the contractor workforce may not be a fit for all business models, hoteliers are undoubtedly benefiting. Timely solutions for staffing needs, seamless integration and measurable results are what hoteliers need and want. Up until now, there has been a void in data to assess the need and impact of the contractor workforce at the senior management level. SSP and SearchWide Global surveyed hoteliers and contractors in an effort to better understand what hoteliers need to succeed and how the contractor workforce helps them deliver on these results. Get the results here!
- Adapting to Change: How Can Hotels Stay Ahead of Industry Trends?
- Case Study: How One Hotel Increased RevPAR by 25% in Two Months
- Boosting Employee Engagement: 3 Key Benefits of Prioritizing Mental Health in the Hospitality Industry
- Case Study: Comprehensive Restaurant Refurbishment for a Major Branded Hotel
- Sustainability in Hotels: Where Are We and Where to Next?