Hotel Sales Consulting
The hospitality landscape is changing at a rapid pace. National and International economic turmoil, new technologies and business channels, emerging markets, and new competition models, among other things, are forcing today’s business owners to adapt; in many cases, to reinvent themselves in order to stay competitive. Strategic Solution Partners capitalizes on our enterprise-wide and market specific experience to introduce cross functional best practices to our clients. With Industry leading resources from Sales, Revenue, Marketing, and Operations we partner with our clients to create strategies that will generate tangible and measurable results.
Why is it important? A Positioning Statement is your Brand. It communicates the core values and key differentiators of your Brand both internally and externally. It clearly defines who you are to both your Associates and your Customers.
• Create business positioning
• Define the Prime Customer
• Define the Competitive Frame
• Articulate Competitive Advantage
• Align and execute against it
Does your business have a strategy in place? Strategies have to be clearly outlined and executed for revenues to launch, evolve, and grow. We work with our clients to create executable plans that will lead to revenue and margin growth.
• Design a 5-year Plan for revenue generation and growth
• Align the Enterprise against that Plan
• Optimization of Enterprise resources for revenue and profit generation
Do you have the right structure in place? We have designed a process to look at the various areas of the organization and evaluate what is working and what could be different. Our processes enable our client to leverage their current assets along with meaningful change that maximizes the efficiency and performance of their business.
• Interview process of key leadership and associates
• Assessment of the current business model in order to determine areas with opportunity for improvement
• Formulation of plans, focused on achieving long term profitability, sustained positioning, and organizational optimization
• Business applications strategies
• Implementation of necessary action items at every level in the organization
• Total company alignment in order to support and strengthen your overall business goal